As December rolls around, I play Spotify’s Christmas
Christmas is the season of giving. This year, we are hosting A Very PSLove Christmas, and celebrating this joyful season with 3 fun giveaways on our Facebook page – one every Saturday leading up to Christmas! We’re kicking off the first week with a granola giveaway from Amazin’ Graze (try saying “granola giveaway” 5 times without tripping!). Keep on reading, and you could be one of our 12 lucky winners!
So who are these generous granola people? Amazin’ Graze pride themselves on creating healthy, nutritional snacks as alternatives to unhealthy junk food. Their snacks are handmade fresh every week using quality raw ingredients. A little snoop on their website revealed an astounding variety of these munchies – from delicious nut butters to pantry favourites such as raisins and seeds. And of course, the reason why we’re here — granola!
Granola is grrreat! It’s versatile, nutritious, and perfect to satiate your snack cravings. Not convinced? The pslove team prepared 3 delicious and healthy recipes starring granola, all perfect for Christmas morning! Doesn’t that sound pretty darn amazin’?
Healthy Granola Recipes
Strawberry Yogurt Granola Bowl
You will need: a tub of your favourite yogurt (any flavour), strawberries, granola
How to make:
- Scoop yogurt, sliced strawberries, and granola into a mason jar in alternating layers, ending off with yogurt
Okay wow this recipe has literally one step.
Strawberry and Banana Granola Bowl
You will need: 2 small bananas or 1 large banana (frozen), strawberries, granola
How to make:
- Mash the banana(s) until smooth
- Mix granola in
- Add sliced strawberries on top
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Granola Bowl
You will need: 1 ripe avocado, cocoa powder, granola
How to make:
- Blend avocado in a blender or food processor until it forms a smooth paste
- Add in 2-4 scoops of cocoa powder and stir well until combined
- Add granola
For decoration, you can add either/both of the following to all 3 recipes:
- Garnish with a few pieces of strawberries
- Melt your choice of chocolate (either in a bowl of hot water, or in a microwave) and drizzle on the top
And there you have it – 3 super simple recipes to make the most out of your yummy granola. Are you drooling yet?
A Very PSLove Christmas Giveaway
To join the giveaway, just follow these 3 steps:
- Watch the video and give it a thumbs up
- Leave a comment with the name of the granola snack pack you would like to receive (Blueberry Goji Coconut Granola, Mocha Vanilla Latte Granola, or Hazelnut Blackforest Granola)
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel
The giveaway ends on Tuesday 6th December 2016. We will be selecting 12 lucky winners! Good luck, and don’t forget to check back next Saturday for another exciting giveaway.
Have a lovely December, everyone! Now if you will excuse me, I have some annoying Christmas songs I need to listen to. On repeat.
Wan Yi Koh
Latest posts by Wan Yi Koh (see all)
- Is a heating pad good for lower back pain – Myths busted! - August 11, 2018
- I Tried Making My Own Makeup Remover! - June 8, 2017
- Granola Giveaway with Amazin’ Graze: 3 Granola Recipes for Christmas Morning - December 3, 2016